Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Training
Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) Certification Training prepares for the green belt certification. After completing the training, IEOM Society will provide a Six Sigma Green Belt training certificate and an exam will be conducted.
By the end of the IEOM Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) training, you should be able to:
- understand and describe the six sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) processes for continuous improvement
- explain and apply six sigma problem solving tools
- establish six sigma metrics and perform process improvement
- understand and conduct gauge R&R and process capability analysis
- use Minitab for six sigma statistical analysis
- use six sigma methods and statistical tools for continuous improvement of your organization.
- integrate lean, theory of constraint, simulation, and other problem solving tools
- plan and execute a six sigma project.
IEOM Six Sigma Green Belt training will help you to prepare and enhance your career development as well as a great added value for the respective companies. Please contact IEOM Society (email@example.com) for the next training date. Company specific training can be organized as needed.
◾Six Sigma and Lean Green Belt training binder with all workshop materials
◾The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Book
◾Six Sigma project management tool – Structured Project Guide
◾Project case studies
◾Access to post workshop online (Moodle) training materials – 3 months free access
◾Participants will work in a workshop format with data collected in a simulated project in the workshop
◾Participants will learn to use the Structured project Guide and get a copy of same to use in their projects
◾Participants will be given a Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate with a provisional green belt certificate on completion of class
◾Participants will be given a Six Sigma Green Belt on completion of a project signed off by their sponsor
Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship and Engineering Innovation
UNDERSTANDING THE WORLD OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Challenges and Opportunities
- Nature and Characteristics of Entrepreneur, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Are you an Entrepreneur: Taking a Closer Look
- Challenges, Risks and Reward: Uncertainty and Ambiguity
- “Painstorming” Exercise – Where is the Pain? Opportunity Recognition
- Value Proposition Design – Customer Pains and Customer Gains*
- Business Model Canvas: Validating Your Idea
- Planning and the Business Plan Process / Structural Innovation / Trix
- Financing, Organizing and Launching the Business
- Your Vision, Dreams and Opportunity