The conference provides a forum for academics, researchers and practitioners to network, exchange ideas and to discuss the most recent developments in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. The innovative global event encourages international exchange, collaboration and joint research among conference participants that has resulted in advancing the theory and practice of industrial engineering and operations management. The global perspective of this conference fosters an environment that identifies major trends in the profession. Attendance at the 2015 IEOM Conference is expected to exceed 500 and will include faculty, industry leaders and students.
Table Top Exhibit for $1,000 includes the items below
- Electronic list of post-conference attendees
- One complimentary conference registration per booth
- Six (6) foot table with drape in carpeted foyer
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket
- Breaks and lunch (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Conference roster
- Logo and product/service description on conference website and on-site materials
- Link to your website from the IEOM website
- Listing in Final Program distributed to all attendees
City _ State Zip
EXHIBIT FEE: $
- AMEX - VISA -MasterCard - Discover
Account # Exp. Date
Card Holder Name:
Card Holder Billing Address: _
Signature (required for credit card orders)
Please contact Don Reimer, Conference Sponsors and Exhibitors Chair (email@example.com, 248-204-2573) or Ahad Ali, IEOM Conference Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-204-2531) to reserve your sponsorship or exhibitor space.
If you have any question about IEOM Conference and/or IEOM Society, please contact: email@example.com.