IEOM High School STEM Project Presentation Competition
Sponsored by: To-be identified
The IEOM High School STEM Project Presentation Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. High school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 2015 IEOM Orlando conference award event on September 11, 2015 at Rosen Plaza Hotel.
- The submitter must be high school student or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the 2015 IEOM Orlando Conference at Rosen Plaza Hotel during September 10 – 11, 2015. Power point presentations would be preferable.
Deadline for submission of papers: May 30, 2015.
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format.
Each STEM project must be submitted ONLINE submission system <www.xcdsystem.com/icmoe2015/> no later than May 30, 2015.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates and cash prizes will be given for the best high school STEM project presenters.