Best Poster Award
The IEOM Best Poster Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the 2015 IEOM Orlando Conference. All poster presentations are to be reviewed by IEOM members at the event for IEOM Members Choice Awards. Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory
- Poster should be 4’ wide x 3’ high (121 cm. x 91 cm.).
Deadline for submission of papers: May 30, 2015.
Each poster must be submitted in electronic format (PDF file) in the online submission system <www.xcdsystem.com/icmoe2015/> under poster category no later than May 30, 2015.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates and cash prizes will be given for the best poster presenters.